Live Webinar: Friday, June 29, 2018
1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern / 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Pacific
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Learn how to use job grades and pay structure to create a winning compensation system.
We’re just about halfway through the year, and you’re beginning to think about planning for 2019. Maybe it’s time to review job grades and think about re-ranking jobs, moving positions, reviewing internal equity, or adding variable pay systems into the total reward compensation mix. A change in your pay grade structure can result in getting maximum productivity from your employees and, at the very least, help you retain top talent.
Whether you want to reward performance, longevity, knowledge, skills, or competencies, determining pay grades is the first step to creating an internally equitable, market competitive compensation system. Without accurate pay grade determination, it won’t matter how good your pay survey data is, internal equity will likely be skewed too high or too low.
Join us on June 29 for an all-new webinar where Doug Lwin, an expert in compensation management, will walk you through how to create an equitable and competitive compensation system to attract and retain the best employees, as well as the pros and cons of using a job grade system.
- What job grades are and the ways to determine them—whether you should create or revise a pay structure
- How a salary structure is built, with examples of different methods to do so
- When to pay above market—and when it makes sense to pay below
- How to address questions about why you’re implementing a job grade structure
- Key ways that pay grades influence your performance/merit pay programs
- How pay grades interact with variable pay plans
- And much more!
In just 90 minutes, you’ll gain a better understanding of job grades and begin to design a pay plan that will help your company as it moves into the future!