Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides details about the personal information that Lwin, Ellis & Associates (LEA) collects, and the ways in which we uses that information.
Types of Personal Information Collected
LEA may collect by itself or through its third-parties the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including page visits, duration of stay);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications (including name and email address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, emails address, user name); and
- any other information that you send to LEA.
Using Personal Information
LEA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- manage email subscriptions;
- personalize the website for you; and
- enable your access to and use of the website services.
LEA will NOT provide your information to third-parties except those partners, agents or sub-contractors who provide administrative and technical support in managing and maintaining this website; where LEA discloses your personal information to its partners, agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the partner, agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement and agree to never contact you or use your information for any purposes other than those stated above.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, LEA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
LEA will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating This Statement
LEA reserves the right to update this privacy statement by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
LEA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.